Pleasantly crispy texture and a mouthwatering contrast of bright, zingy and rich, meaty flavors make this recipe an uncommonly satisfying twist on classic roasted halibut. Perfect any night of the week, in any season, this light yet filling halibut recipe is simple enough for a novice home cook, but accomplished enough that even true-blue chefs sing its praises. Grab some World Port Seafood Halibut Steaks Add this new favorite to your meals repertoire to confidently serve family and friends something special whenever the mood strikes.
Roasted Halibut Steaks with a Lemon Garlic Herb Crust
- 4 World Port Seafood Halibut Steaks
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups garlic herb croutons
- 2 Tbsp. parsley chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 3/4 cup tarter sauce
- 4 lemon wedges
- 4 parsley sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Arrange 4 World Port Seafood Halibut Steaks on foil-covered sheet pan.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise over each World Port Seafood Halibut Steak.
- Sprinkle 1/4 tsp. of salt over each World Port Seafood Halibut Steak.
- Grind croutons in food processor until coarse.
- Mix ground croutons with chopped parsley.
- Top each piece of fish with 1/2 cup of ground up garlic herb croutons.
- Pack breading to thoroughly coat each World Port Seafood Halibut Steak.
- Roast until breading is browned and World Port Seafood Halibut Steaks are opaque in color.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge over each World Port Seafood Halibut Steak before serving.