Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple Ginger Salsa
- 4 World Port Seafood Swordfish
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup pineapple diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger minced
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. green onion sliced very fine
Prepare the pineapple ginger salsa by combining the pineapple, ginger, red pepper, mint, lime juice and green onion in a mixing bowl. Season to taste.
Season the thawed swordfish steaks and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish turns opaque throughout.
Plate swordfish and top with the pineapple ginger salsa.