World Port Seafood Swordfish are given a Polynesian flair in this recipe for Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple Ginger Salsa. The swordfish is grilled in no time, and the salsa is a breeze to prepare with chopped ingredients like pineapple, ginger, pepper, and mint, giving you a delicious and balanced meal in only 25 minutes.
Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple Ginger Salsa
- 4 World Port Seafood Swordfish
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup pineapple diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger minced
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. green onion sliced very fine
- Prepare the pineapple ginger salsa by combining the pineapple, ginger, red pepper, mint, lime juice and green onion in a mixing bowl. Season to taste.
- Season the thawed swordfish steaks and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish turns opaque throughout.
- Plate swordfish and top with the pineapple ginger salsa.