A great fish taco starts with flavorful, juicy, flaky fish. World Port Seafood Icelandic Cod is just that! This easy fish taco recipe teaches you how to prepare the fish and toppings and how to whip up a quick and tasty pico de gallo.
Icelandic Cod Fish Tacos
- 4 World Port Seafood Icelandic Cod portions thawed
- 12 6 inch corn tortillas
- 3 cups lettuce finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Pico de Gallo (recipe below)
Pice de Gallo
- 1 cup roma tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup white onion diced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro chopped finely
- 2 tsp. jalapeno minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each thawed cod portion into 3 even pieces.
- Place cod on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper and season as desired.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave for 5-10 seconds or in a medium pan on the stove for 10 seconds on each side.
- Place 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce in the center of the tortilla.
- Place a cod fillet on the lettuce and top each with 2 Tbsp of pico de gallo.