Icelandic Cod Fish Tacos
- 4 World Port Seafood Icelandic Cod portions thawed
- 12 6 inch corn tortillas
- 3 cups lettuce finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Pico de Gallo (recipe below)
Pice de Gallo
- 1 cup roma tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup white onion diced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro chopped finely
- 2 tsp. jalapeno minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut each thawed cod portion into 3 even pieces.
Place cod on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper and season as desired.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Heat tortillas in the microwave for 5-10 seconds or in a medium pan on the stove for 10 seconds on each side.
Place 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce in the center of the tortilla.
Place a cod fillet on the lettuce and top each with 2 Tbsp of pico de gallo.