Serving memorable and great-tasting party snacks doesn’t have to be difficult! Use World Port Seafood Mini Crab Cakes – recently remastered recipe with more crab than ever – to make it easy on yourself and delicious for your guests. This saucy recipe uses bourbon whiskey to “jack” up the traditional cocktail sauce for a seafood finger food they’ll never forget.
Mini Crab Cakes with Jack Daniels Cocktail Sauce
- 1 15 oz. pkg. World Port Seafood Bite-Sized Crab Cake Appetizers
- 1 jar Omaha Steaks Sweet and Tangy Cocktail Sauce
- 1 shot Jack Daniels bourbon
- 3 lemon slices
- 1 parsley sprig
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Remove desired number of frozen crab cakes from packaging and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Cook for 5-6 min then carefully flip over using a spatula and at the same time lightly press on the cakes to flatten. Cook for another 5-6 minutes before serving.
- While crab cakes are cooking mix 1 shot of Jack Daniels Bourbon into the Omaha Steaks Sweet and Tangy Cocktail Sauce.
- Plate crab cakes with a dish of the Jack Daniels Cocktail Sauce.
- Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprig.