Light but substantial, this Quinoa Crusted Salmon Over Greens recipe is a perfect lean lunch or dinner that doesn’t skimp on flavor, with World Port Seafood Yellowfin Tuna Steaks. This superfood-packed meal is full of protein and other vital nutrients. Try it today – with rich flavor like this, you won’t even believe you’re eating healthy.
Quinoa Crusted Salmon Over Spring Greens
- 2 World Port Seafood Marinated Salmon Fillets
- 2/3 cup quinoa cooked
- 2 Tbsp. spicy whole grain mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- 6 cups mixed baby spring greens
- 2 radishes sliced thin
- 2 handfuls fresh snap peas chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- pinch cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil fruity if possible
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Rinse World Port Seafood Marinated Salmon Fillets and pat them dry very well.
- In a small bowl, combine quinoa, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Divide quinoa mixture in two, and pile on each World Port Seafood Marinated Salmon Fillet.
- Spritz quinoa with cooking spray before placing World Port Seafood Marinated Salmon Fillets into oven.
- Bake 15-20 minutes on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Remove World Port Seafood Marinated Salmon Fillets from oven. Set aside to let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine salad, radishes, and snap peas in large mixing bowl.
- Whisk the lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon in small mixing bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking.
- Adjust for seasoning to taste.
- Toss together greens and dressing, and top with cooked World Port Marinated Salmon Fillets.
- Plate and serve.