Take advantage of the simplicity of high-quality pre-cooked jumbo shrimp and think beyond the cocktail sauce. This unique recipe was super-popular here at World Port Seafood for being packed with flavor and nutritious greens… this is a salad you can devour for dinner and feel great about. The Jumbo Cooked Shrimp thaw perfectly in the fridge overnight, and everything else comes together with an easy vinaigrette dressing and zesty greens like arugula and radicchio. Texture and substance is provided by baby peas, asparagus, and your favorite marinated artichoke hearts. Trust us, you will make this salad again and again.
Shrimp, Asparagus and Artichoke Hearts with Baby Peas
- 1.5 lbs. World Port Seafood Jumbo Cooked Shrmip thawed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. minced shallot
- 4 tsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. grainy mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked pepper divided
- 5 cups packed baby arugula
- 3 cups torn radicchio leaves
- 1/2 lbs. cooked asparagus chopped
- 1 12 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup cooked baby peas
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- Lemon wedges
- In large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, shallot, dill, mustard, honey, salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Add arugula, radicchio, shrimp, asparagus, artichoke hearts and peas to bowl; toss well. Divide among 6 plates.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and remaining cracked pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges.