The chefs at World Port Seafood don’t make regular cocktail sauce… they just don’t. Guests at our headquarters and parties get this – a jazzed-up cocktail sauce with the classic flavors of everybody’s favorite spicy brunch cocktail. It pairs beautifully with big, meaty, sweet cocktail shrimp, and there’s no better shrimp than the jumbo shrimp we’ve got in the freezer. They’re fully cooked and ready to go – all you have to do for this shrimp recipe is thaw them, whip up the sauce, and serve.
Shrimp with Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce
- 1.5 lbs. World Port Seafood Jumbo Cooked Shrimp
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup horseradish
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. vodka
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. each celery salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- In bowl, stir together ketchup, horseradish, chili sauce, vodka, lemon zest, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve shrimp with cocktail sauce for dipping.
- Tip: Garnish with lemon wedges and celery heart leaves.