You've never had shrimp like this! Wild-caught Argentinian Red Shrimp are big and beautiful, with a unique natural tinted red hue. They're an incredible upgrade to any shrimp recipe or they make unforgettable cocktail shrimp for you and your guests. Argentinian Red Shrimp are different when you cook them, too - they're naturally red when they're raw, and they cook in half the time of more common shrimp. World Port Seafood Argentinian Red Shrimp are very lean, low in fat, and an excellent source of protein, with no added tri-phosphates. The flavor is sweet and mild - many eaters compare it to lobster! This is an incredible shrimp experience, even for the seasoned seafood lover. You'll never want another type of shrimp again!
- Large, juicy shrimp wild-caught in Argentina
- Unique natural reddish color when cooked
- Sweet, succulent meat; tastes like lobster
- Lean, low in fat, excellent source of protein
- Cooks in just 1 or 2 minutes any way you like